Stuffed mushrooms are perfect party finger food. It can be done in advance so that it all comes together easily at the last minute. My recipe is a simple one as I just grabbed whatever I had in the fridge intead of making a stop at the supermarket.
16 oz Big Mushrooms
½ cup Parmesan Cheese or Cheddar cheese or 4 Cheese Mexican
¼ cup Ham
3 strips Bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 ◦F, spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Clean mushrooms and discard end of stems.
- In a frying pan, cook bacons until crispy (set aside).
- Chop ham into small pieces (you can use smoked ham, honey baked ham or the Costco ham. I normally have some leftover ham after the big holiday feasts).
- Mix ham and cheese together and fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the mushrooms are piping hot.
- Sprinkle bacon bites on top of each mushroom.